Monday, April 20, 2009

How long does it generally take for gums that have had teeth removed to heal with stitches?

And what are some other things I can know to help make this healing best I can,I got 5 teeth pulled on monday it is now thurs day night,and my top right side,where I had 3 teeth pulled still hurt off and on,when they do,it feels very similar to the tooth pain I had before they were pulled out,I had a fang tooth above the main teeth,where the tooth below it did not come out,that one was removed,and a broken tooth on the left side,I have been using salt water,and I constantly spit after I do it

How long does it generally take for gums that have had teeth removed to heal with stitches?
in a healthy individual(meaning no conditions that cause delayed healing like diabetes or infections or deficiencies)the wound will close in 7-10days by which time you can remove your stitches.the socket of the extracted teeth will take at least 4 weeks time to fill.your gums will get a smooth rounded feel only after 6 -8 weeks.but none of this will be a painful period.pain should ideally subside once your wound closes.if wound remains open consult your doctor as he will be able to see if there is any cause for concern




hotels reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment