Monday, April 20, 2009

I have a broken moler and the doc gave me pain killers and anti-biotic but my teeth still hurt and these are?

not related to the broken one. ive raised the pain killer no luck what can i buy at the store or have at home to stop themfrom being so senstative and painful?

I have a broken moler and the doc gave me pain killers and anti-biotic but my teeth still hurt and these are?
It%26#039;s possible the molar was linked to your sinus cavity. That%26#039;s geneally the case with teeth. Buy some sinus medicine and see if that doesn%26#039;t help.
Reply:you%26#039;ve got to go to a dentist to get that tooth either fixed or out. if that tooth does stop hurting, it will just be a source of infection and can make you sick or get infected again at a later, even less convenient time.





but then again... i didn%26#039;t pass wreb



office supply

No comments:

Post a Comment