Sunday, August 2, 2009

When babies teethe, do their top two teeth give them a bit more trouble coming in?

I know molars and incisors can cause them a bit of pain, but I wasn't sure if the top two, cos they're a bit bigger than some other teeth, gave them trouble too? My 10mth old already has her bottom two teeth which came in with minimum fuss, and as soon as the tooth broke thru the gum she was fine. Her top two teeth came thru about 2 weeks ago and she STILL is acting grizzly and I'm certain she doesn't have any others on the way, so I figure it must still be the top two...

When babies teethe, do their top two teeth give them a bit more trouble coming in?
It's possible there are more teeth on the way....she has two more incisors on the bottom and two more on the top to come in, and they usually erupt around this age.



download

No comments:

Post a Comment