Friday, July 31, 2009

Are my teeth breaking down?

well,i didnt brush my teeth as much as i should have when i was little but i never really had any problems until now.im 18 and i brush my teeth at least twice a day and always rinse with mouth wash after brushing.but for a while now,the tops of my front teeth are white and no matter how much i brush i cant get it to go away and now i have 4 teeth that are devolping small cavities.my gums are red and i kno that that is caused by gingivitis.after i get the cavities filled am i still going to have these problems and is my teeth and gums current condition able to get any better with time? thx.

Are my teeth breaking down?
The "white" look is de- calcification and it is an indicator of tooth trouble. I recommend you get to a peridontist for a deep cleaning and evaluation. You might then need a cosmetic dentist to correct that damage to to the suface of the teeth.


In order to save your teeth, you must now begin cleaning properly, the periodontist will teach you how to do this.


I recommend that you purchase a "water pic" to clean your gums,floss you MUST do every day, brushing after every meal. You are young and you can reverse the gum damage if you work hard at it. Oh yes..your diet..sorry but try to eliminate all candy, sweets, and processed foods, they are bad news to your teeth!
Reply:go to the Dentist - that will help



downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment